Performing Arts and English
As an alternative to the English and Activity programme,Performing Arts and English offers boys and girls the opportunity to develop their skills in Music, Dance and Drama whilst also improving their English.
For five half days each week the course builds skills in acting, singing, dance and stagecraft. In addition to the Performing Arts elements, students will have five half days of English tuition per week in small groups of 12 to 16, and will mix in with other students for two excursions per week and will join the lively social programme every evening. One highlight of the course is a visit to a London Musical show in a West End theatre.
The English Plus Performing Arts course is taught by specialist teachers and is open to all ability levels including beginners.
- Three hours of General English tuition per day
- Three hours of Performing Arts per day
- Varied social programme: disco, quiz, talent show
- Two full day excursions per week to London and beyond
- Visit to London Musical show in a West End Theatre