MBA for executives
- Duration 18 Months (Part-time)
- Bachelors Degree from a recognised university with good grades (should be equivalent to a UK Bachelors (Hons) Degree)
- The MBA for executives is a post-experience qualification and applicants are expected to have a minimum of two years full time relevant work experience prior to their undergraduate course
- Applicants should be at least 23 years of age
By enrolling on the MBA for executives with LSC you will be in a position to apply the theoretical and practitioner knowledge gained in the classroom to actual business related problems. The LSC MBA programme is positioned to give you a global perspective.
Through our close partnership with Cardiff Metropolitan University, you will be able to augment and enrich your knowledge, skills and understanding of business management, whilst offering real commercial value to your employer.
The course is run on a part-time basis and leads to a degree awarded by Cardiff Metropolitan University. Students are expected to attend a full weekend of taught modules every six weeks and supplement this with personal study, coursework and preparation.
- Financial Analysis and Management
- Managing Human Capital
- Marketing Management
- Information Systems Management
- Strategic Management
- Research Methodologies
- Postgraduate Major Project
- Students may also choose any two of the following:
- Corporate Finance
- International Marketing Management
- International Business
- As part of the course, students are required to complete a Major Project and may choose one of the following modes of study and presentation:
- Integrated Case Study; OR
- Business Development Proposal; OR
- Dissertation Each module consists of scheduled classes, guided learning and self-directed learning. Assessment is via a combination of group seminars, assignments and the final dissertation.