BTEC Higher National Diploma in Business
This course is designed to provide a specialist vocational programme, offering a strong, sector-related emphasis on practical business skills and facilitating the development of requisite knowledge and understanding. The qualification provides a thorough grounding in key concepts and practical skills.
It is comprised of 8 Units of Year 1 (Level 4) and 8 Units of Year 2 (Level 5), with each Level designed for one year of study. Successful completion of the HND could permit progress to a 3 Year BSc (Honours) through Cardiff Metropolitan University.
- Duration: 2 Years
- Awarding Body: Edexcel
- Start Dates: September, November, February and April
- A CERTIFIED copy of Secondary School Diploma or equivalent Level 3 qualification
- A CERTIFIED copy of all Academic Transcripts
- For students whose first language is not English, a minimum IELTS score of 6 (minimum 5.5 in all categories) is required.
- Business Environment
- Human Resource Management
- Managing Financial Resources and Decisions
- Managing Communications Knowledge and Information
- Business Strategy
- Organisations and Behaviour
- Business Events Management
- Marketing Planning
- Business Decision Making
- Project Management for Business
- Human Resources Development
- Sales Planning and Operations
- Aspects of Contract & Negligence in Business
- Research Project
- Financial Systems and Auditing